Friday, July 29, 2011

A Philosophy of Medical Education


I scribbled this out in between lectures last week.  It is the lens through which I see problems in medical education transforming into solutions; it will also be the subject of this blog. 

 

I do not expect anyone to be able to interpret this Venn at this point.  So why would I post it?  

Because nothing gets done unless you start it.  And, it gives me the opportunity to teach my ideas, rather than let them circle about in my own mind.

2 comments:

  1. I figure, sparkler isn't extraordinary and generally singular repugnance such events and a graduated https://www.customresearchpapers.biz/follow-these-steps-to-buy-custom-research-papers/ individual will never incorporate into such events. He/she will disdain these sorts of events and I figure, we shouldn't support such horrendous and trivial events.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heading isn't only the name of researching books. Heading makes trust in the thorough system to talk http://www.pharmacypersonalstatement.net/how-to-apply-with-personal-statement-of-pharmacy-to-hong-kong/ before anybody and to draw out the aptitudes and make the points of confinement solid.

    ReplyDelete